Homecoming at All Saints’ is one of the most exciting events of the year for high school students. There is so much time put into finding a date, figuring out what to wear, and deciding where pictures are going to be taken; but the first step is always asking a date. With Homecoming coming up in less than a month, there is a lot of pressure to think of ways to ask a date. Gone are the days of simply calling a date to ask her to homecoming. You’re expected to think of a creative and original idea; however, coming up with an idea can be really hard. Luckily, I’ve thought of 10 great ways to help!
- Get In-N-Out burger and have a sign that says: “Homecoming – are you IN or OUT?”
- Give them a box of donuts and write on the inside: “I DONUT want to go to Homecoming with anyone else.”
- Give them a box of their favorite cereal with a sign that says: “I CEREALsly want to go to Homecoming with you.”
- Get Chick-Fil-A and say: “Will you be my CHICK at homecoming.”
- Buy their favorite candy and say: “Homecoming would be SWEET with you.”
- Get a bunch of Tootsie Pops and place them in a small bucket with a note saying: “Homecoming would ‘SUCK’ without you!”
- Deliver a pizza to her house and write on the inside: “I know this is cheesy, but will you go to Homecoming with me?”
- Get Dumb Dumbs and Smarties and say: “Don’t be a DUMB DUMB… be a SMARTIE and go to Homecoming with me!”
- Fill a picnic basket with their favorite food and say: “I hope you PICKnic me to be your date at Homecoming!”
- Get their order from Whataburger and say: “WHATAbout Homecoming with me?”
These are easy and creative ways that can’t go wrong. Just remember, as long as food is included, you are guaranteed a date!